This year, the Proceedings, the Annual Review of Cybertherapy and Telemedicine (ARCTT – http://www.arctt.info), an important record of each year’s conference, will be published by the Interactive Media Institute, San Diego, California, in cooperation with Istituto Auxologico Italiano, Milan, Italy in electronic format and is scheduled, as always, for inclusion in PsycINFO indexing. The complete series has been indexed in PsycINFO.
Presenters are not required to submit a paper for possible inclusion in the Proceedings. If presenters wish to submit a paper, they should follow the instructions listed below.
We recommend that Full papers be submitted ONLY after your abstract has been accepted.
Here is a template for full paper submissions.
Deadline for full paper submission is March 31st, 2018.
Instructions for paper submission
Below are the instructions for this year’s Proceedings:
1. Papers chosen for oral presentation may be up to SIX (6) pages long, total. Papers chosen for poster presentation may be up to THREE (3) pages long, total. These include images and references. In fairness to all authors, any paper that is longer will be refused.
2. We have chosen to adhere to the document format requirements of IOS Press. Please download the instructions: http://www.iospress.nl/service/authors/latex-and-word-tools-for-book-authors/. Note the templates offered are for your use. The instructions also serve as an example of a correctly formatted document (with the exception of page headers).
3. To submit a full paper, login in your EasyChair account (the one used to submit abstracts), edit the submission of your abstract and upload your full paper in a Word file (.doc or .docx). A copy of your Word file should also be sent directly to the Managing Editor Silvia Serino at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To review previous years Proceedings, please visit http://www.arctt.info
After reading the IOS Press Instructions, please note these answers to the FAQ.
1. (Important!) Your paper settings in MS Word must be for A4 paper, not US Letter Size. If you normally use Letter Size, please be sure your final documents are correct. Paper size affects pagination and, in many cases, compliance with the maximum page limit.
2. Use single-column format only. Justify left and right margins for a neat appearance. Carefully note the publisher’s required margins.
3. Papers should include a brief abstract and keywords. (This abstract is not the same 600-word “Abstract” submitted during the Call for Abstracts).
4. Use high-resolution versions of images, following the publisher’s instructions.
5. The Proceedings will be printed in black & white. Be sure to submit all images in black & white. In your descriptions, do not refer to colors in illustrations.
6. Do not paginate your paper or include any other header or footer info. We will assign this information.
7. If English is not your native language, please have your paper proofread by a native speaker, preferably one who is familiar with the described technology. All papers will be returned that are not in proper format or proper language.
When you are ready to submit your full paper, click HERE to update your abstract submission and upload the file with your full paper.
We apologize in advance, but deadline for receipt of papers is not flexible. Time must be allowed for editing and production.
If your paper is accepted, you are required to pay a full registration fee for the conference and present at the conference. Any absence will result in forfeiture of registration costs as well as an automatic rejection in the inclusion of the final published Annual Review of CyberTherapy and Telemedicine. (ARCTT).
CYPSY23: June 26th – 28th, 2018
June 28th, 2018 (limited space)
Abstract Submission for Workshops Deadline:
December 15th, 2017
Poster, Orals & Symposiums
Submission Deadline :
January 15th, 2018
Notification of Acceptation/Rejection
February 15th, 2018
Full Paper/Presenter Requirements Due
(Faculty Disclosure Form & Presenter
Agreement Form, Presenter 2-page CV):
March 31st, 2018
Discontinuation of Hotel Discount:
(Extended if rooms are available)
Early Registration Deadline:
March 1st, 2018
Regular Registration Deadline:
June 15th, 2018
June 26th - 28th, 2018