Thank you for your interest in registering for the 22nd Annual CyberPsychology, CyberTherapy & Social Networking Conference (CYPSY22).
Below are guidelines and fees regarding registration for this year’s conference. If you have any questions regarding registration please direct them to Conference Coordinators Chris Fullwood and Alison Attrill-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Registration Deadline: 28th April 2017
Late Registration Deadline: 2 June 2017
Registration is now open.
Click here to register and pay for conference attendance.
|Registration Type||Early Registration||Late Registration|
|Professional – 3 Day Pass||£270||£350|
|Professional – 1 Day Pass||£150||£200|
|Student – 3 Day Pass||£150||£200|
|Student – 1 Day Pass||£90||£120|
• All fees are in UK Pounds Sterling
• The gala dinner is not included in the registration price and must be paid separately.
• To obtain student registration, please submit proof of fulltime enrollment with registration. Student registrations do not include conference publications.
• The conference organisers may offer additional social events at a later stage. These are at additional cost, and are not included in the rates above
Professional registration includes
– Access to all symposia, exhibitions, and poster presentations.
– Access to all networking breaks
– Morning coffee and lunch
– Full conference program plus any additional conference handouts
Exhibitor registration includes
– One Full Registration to the Conference
– Entrance to all scientific talks and networking breaks
Additional Opportunities include
– Spouse Pricing £80
If your spouse would like to attend CYPSY22, a discounted rate of £80 for all conference events (except the Gala Dinner and other additionally priced social functions) is available for entrance into the conference. Please note: your spouse is not eligible for spouse pricing if they are involved in any studies being presented at CYPSY22 or are presenting at CYPSY22. Spouse registration does not include any free subscriptions, continuing education units or conference publications.
Accepted Payment Methods
Registration is now open. Click here to register and pay for conference attendance.
Registration Cancellation Policies
In case of situations of force majeure (ie. “acts of God”, terrorism, etc.) that causes mass cancellations OR in case of individual cancellation, the cancellation assessment and refund will apply as follows to conference registrants:
|Cancellation Period||Cancellation assessment and refund|
|(Days Prior to Conference Date)|
|0–30 days||20% of registration payment will be refunded plus any other applicable taxes.|
|31–60 days||40%of registration payment will be refunded plus any other applicable taxes.|
|61–90 days||60%of registration payment will be refunded plus any other applicable taxes.|
|91–150 days||80%of registration payment will be refunded plus any other applicable taxes.|
|> 150 days||100%of registration payment will be refunded plus any other applicable taxes.|
If your paper is accepted, then it is required that you present the study in person at the conference. Any registration cancellations will result in forfeiture of registration costs.
*The Interactive Media Institute and the University of Wolverhampton reserve the right to cancel any registrations due to delinquent payment or for not satisfying the above guidelines during the completion of the online registration form.