This year, the Proceedings, the Annual Review of Cybertherapy and Telemedicine (ARCTT – http://www.arctt.info), an important record of each year’s conference, will be published by the Interactive Media Institute, San Diego, California, San Diego, California, in cooperation with Istituto Auxologico Italiano, Milan, Italy in electronic format and is scheduled, as always, for inclusion in PsycINFO indexing. The complete series has been indexed in PsycINFO.
Presenters are not required to submit a paper for possible inclusion in the Proceedings. If presenters wish to submit a paper, they should follow the instructions listed below.
Instructions for paper submission
Below are the instructions for this year’s Proceedings:
1. Papers chosen for oral presentation may be up to SIX (6) pages long, total. Papers chosen for poster presentation may be up to THREE (3) pages long, total. These includes images and references. This includes images and references. In fairness to all authors, any paper that is longer will be refused.
2. We have chosen to adhere to the document format requirements of IOS Press. Please download the instructions: http://www.iospress.nl/service/authors/latex-and-word-tools-for-book-authors/. Note the templates offered are for your use. The instructions also serve as an example of a correctly formatted document (with the exception of page headers).
3. You should submit your paper in two formats: an MS Word document and an identical high-resolution PDF file with all fonts embedded. Submissions can be sent directly to Managing Editor Silvia Serino at email@example.com
Files should be labeled with first author’s surname and first initial. If two papers have the same first author, then use an additional suffix of “_1” and “_2”. Consider these labeling examples:
(Brenda Wiederhold’s single paper, Word version)
(Brenda Wiederhold’s single paper, PDF version)
(Brenda Wiederhold’s second paper of two, Word version)
(Figure 1 in Brenda Wiederhold first paper of two, third figure in TIF)
To review previous years Proceedings, please visit http://www.arctt.info
After reading the IOS Press Instructions, please note these answers to the FAQ.
1. (Important!) Your paper settings in MS Word AND in your PDF conversion software must be for A4 paper, not US Letter Size. If you normally use Letter Size, please be sure your final documents are correct. Paper size affects pagination and, in many cases, compliance with the maximum page limit.
2. Use single-column format only. Justify left and right margins for a neat appearance. Carefully note the publisher’s required margins.
3. Papers should include a brief abstract and keywords. (This abstract is not the same 250 word “Abstract” submitted during the Call for Papers).
4. Use high-resolution versions of images, following the publisher’s explanation.
5. The Proceedings will be printed in black & white. Be sure to submit all images in black & white. In your descriptions, do not refer to colors in illustrations.
6. Do not paginate your paper or include any other header or footer info. We will assign this information.
7. If English is not your native language, please have your paper proofread by a native speaker, preferably one who is familiar with the described technology. All papers will be returned that are not in proper format or proper language.
We apologize in advance, but deadline for receipt of papers is not flexible. Time must be allowed for editing and production.
If your paper is accepted, you are required to pay a full registration fee for the conference and present at the conference. Any absences will result in forfeiture of registration costs as well as an automatic rejection in the inclusion of the final published Annual Review of CyberTherapy and Telemedicine. (ARCTT).